Fairview Children's Ministry
At Fair View we provide a biblical, loving and safe environment for your children ages three-5th grade. There are several exciting ministries available for your children.
- Children's Time at the beginning of each Sunday Service for all children in the front of the Sanctuary with a unique sermon geared towards children
- Children's Church following Children's time (Ages 4-1st Grade) in Room 300 of the Education Wing.
- Worship Readiness is offered to usher your children into a better understanding of United Methodist services. This class is offered once per year.
- Sunday School at 10:15 for all ages (3-12).
- Kingdom Kids: Quarterly fun activities for 3 year olds through age 12.
- Summer Fun Fridays (Field Trips) For children age 3-12
- Vacation Bible School in July
- Spring and Fall Community Wide Activities
- Christmas Pageant
Welcome to Fair View United Methodist Children’s Ministry. At Fair View we provide a biblical, loving and safe environment for your children ages three through 5th grade.
There are several exciting ministries available for your children. At the beginning of each Sunday service, children are invited to Children’s Time at the front of the sanctuary. A unique sermon is geared towards the kids but enjoyed by all. Following children’s time, Children (ages 4 through 1st grade) are invited to Children’s Church.
We encourage children 2nd grade and up to participate in our regular services. Fair View UMC provides Worship Readiness to usher your children into a better understanding of United Methodist services.
On Sundays the nursery is open from 8:30am-12:30pm. Each room has qualified staff members joined by loving volunteers. All persons working in the nursery are required to have completed UMC's Safe Sanctuary Program. Anyone 18 or older is required to pass a background check.
When dropping off your child, a nursery worker will provide you with a pager. Each parent and/or guardian is responsible for signing your child in and out of the nursery. Please label all diaper bags, clothing and personal items.
If your child has a fever or has had a fever or has signs of a contagious illness within the last 24 hours, please do not bring him/her to the nursery. This will ensure the health of all our children and staff members.
Yes, it's time to start planning for our annual VBS. Mark your Calendars--
July 23-July 27
Students Ministering and Serving HIM. Ages 2nd-5th Grade
Sunday School 10:15am
Kingdom Kids is a new adventure for our 2nd through 5th graders. Once a month we will get together for a fun bonding activity.
Come join us for singing and fun! Every Sunday at 10:15am